Error importing Kibana dashboards: fail to import the dashboards in Kibana:

I'm having errors when running the command to check the version information. To load dashboards when Logstash is enabled, you need to disable Logstash output and enable Elasticsearch output:

Follow the command and error below:

sudo filebeat setup -E output.logstash.enabled=false -E output.elasticsearch.hosts=['10.35.33.65:9200'] -E setup.kibana.host=10.35.33.65:5601
Index setup finished.
Loading dashboards (Kibana must be running and reachable)
Exiting: error importing Kibana dashboards: fail to import the dashboards in Kibana: Error importing directory /usr/share/filebeat/kibana: Failed to import dashboard: Failed to load directory /usr/share/filebeat/kibana/7:
error loading /usr/share/filebeat/kibana/7/dashboard/Filebeat-threatintel-abuse-url.json: error dashboard asset: returned 422 to import file: Document "d6ef8f20-70a9-11eb-a3e3-b3cc7c78a70f" has property "tag" which belongs to a more recent version of Kibana [8.0.0]. The last known version is [undefined]: %!w(). Response: {"statusCode":422,"error":"Unprocessable Entity","message":"Document "d6ef8f20-70a9-11eb-a3e3-b3cc7c78a70f" has property "tag" which belongs to a more recent version of Kibana [8.0.0]. The last known version is [undefined]"}

Which version of Filebeat, Elasticsearch and Kibana are you using?

Elasticsearch
"version" : {
"number" : "8.3.2",

Kibana = Version 7.17.5

filebeat version 8.4.3

You need to use the same version of Kibana as Elasticsearch. I would recommend upgrading all components to the latest version.

Can you share a tutorial or a guide for me to follow with component updates?

Have you looked at the available documentation?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I filed this issue Error importing directory when importing dashboard · Issue #34582 · elastic/beats · GitHub