How to import Nginx Dashboards

Hi guys!
My ELK is running on container and I had to redo the containers because of problems.
Today i solved this however Kibana shows no more the Dashboards Nginx from Kibana.
Someone knows how to import this dashboards again or some configuration that could fix it?

Thanks!

Hi, this is how you import the dashboards in Kibana: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/beats/metricbeat/current/load-kibana-dashboards.html

Hi man! Thank you for your answer.
So...i tried this, however appear an error to me

Loading dashboards (Kibana must be running and reachable)
Exiting: Failed to import dashboard: Failed to load directory /usr/share/filebea t/kibana/7/dashboard:
error loading /usr/share/filebeat/kibana/7/dashboard/Filebeat-aws-s3access-ove rview.json: returned 422 to import file: . Response: {"statusCode":422,"err or":"Unprocessable Entity","message":"Document "5e5a3c90-bac0-11e9-9f70-1f7bda8 5a5eb" has property "search" which belongs to a more recent version of Kibana (7.4.0)."}

What to do? Recently I did update Filebeat to version 7.4.2, before was 7.4.0

You need to have the same Kibana and Filebeat version, that's how they work together.

Great man! it works!

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.