Error in table widget with sum biucket agg

It is necessary to build a table in a kibana, where aggregation by sum is used when building. The field(term) on which the table is built is not in all documents of the index. In table first add a "Filters" bucket with 1 filter "*" , then add a "Terms" bucket (field).
When use Sum Bucket with subAgg Terms by custom metric sum & aggregation by count I get the following error
Request to Elasticsearch failed: {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"buckets_path aggregation does not exist for aggregation [15]: 15-bucket>_count"}],"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[{"shard":0,"index":"index_1","node":"node_1","reason":{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"buckets_path aggregation does not exist for aggregation [15]: 15-bucket>_count"}}],"caused_by":{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"buckets_path aggregation does not exist for aggregation [15]: 15-bucket>_count","caused_by":{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"buckets_path aggregation does not exist for aggregation [15]: 15-bucket>_count"}}},"status":400}

When I remove "Filters" bucket with 1 filter "*", the error disappears. And aggregation works correctly. How to fix the error?

could you please provide a screenshot of your whole configuration ?

thank you

Buckets

Metrics

i am not able to reproduce this.

what version of kibana are you using ?
please copy paste whole url

Kibana Version: 6.4.2

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.