Error Loading Data - Authorization Exception (Kibana dashboard)

I have a Kibana dashboard inside an AWS ElasticSearch domain (which includes both ES and Kibana). It used to work fine, until a few days ago. I have been receiving this warning message whenever I try to view data on Kibana 'Discover'. It's titled 'Error Loading Data - Authorization Exception'. When I clicked it for More Details, I got the full error, as below (replaced the actual domain name with 'esdomain').
The logs are still being received and shown in Kibana as usual, however it sometimes loads a lot of time or doesn't load at all when I try to filter and search for certain data in the dashboard, and this warning pops up.

Error
        at Fetch._callee3$ (esdomain/_plugin/kibana/32054/bundles/commons.bundle.js:1:1288554)
        at l (esdomain/_plugin/kibana/32054/bundles/kbn-ui-shared-deps/kbn-ui-shared-deps.js:345:1001779)
        at Generator._invoke (esdomain/_plugin/kibana/32054/bundles/kbn-ui-shared-deps/kbn-ui-shared-deps.js:345:1001532)
        at Generator.forEach.e.<computed> [as next] (esdomain/_plugin/kibana/32054/bundles/kbn-ui-shared-deps/kbn-ui-shared-deps.js:345:1002136)
        at asyncGeneratorStep (esdomain/_plugin/kibana/32054/bundles/commons.bundle.js:1:1282074)
        at _next (esdomain/_plugin/kibana/32054/bundles/commons.bundle.js:1:1282385)

Kibana Error Authorization Exception

Hi

Is there a proxy in front of kibana? am curious, how it was working before and how the exception is caused now . What are the errors in the browser console ?

Thanks
Rashmi

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.