Error shows in kibana

Discover: Request to Elasticsearch failed: {"error":{"root_cause":[],"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[]},"status":503}

how to solve this error

i am importing my sql work bench record into elastic search using log stash

in my sql table 22 Lakhs record will be there

First i run the elastic search 5.6.4
Second i run the kibana 5.6.4
Third i run the log stash 5.6.4

when i run in log stash 5.6.4, from my SQL table record is displaying.

In kibana, discover tab window when i click refresh button record hits show in the top of kibana window 6.403 hits.

when i click refresh button record the below error shows

Discover: Request to Elasticsearch failed: {"error":{"root_cause":[],"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[]},"status":503}

We are lacking some information...
Can you share the error(s) you see in the logs (elasticsearch logs - logstash or the sql table are unrelated to the error here as kibana sends a request to elasticsearch which reports all shards failed)?
What happens when you run a search for the index patter you defined in Dev tools ?
GET pattern*/_search

HTTP 503 is the code for service unavailable meaning there is probably at least one error in elasticsearch logs that will give information on what is happening

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.