Error Using AWS Built-in Fluent Bit to Send Logs to Elastic Cloud from EKS Fargate

Hello everyone,

I am using EKS Fargate and trying to use AWS built-in Fluent Bit to send logs to Elastic Cloud, but I am encountering the following error:

{
    "log": "[2024/05/16 14:35:17] [error] [output:es:es.0] HTTP status=400 URI=/_bulk, response:"
}
{
    "log": "{\"error\":{\"root_cause\":[{\"type\":\"x_content_parse_exception\",\"reason\":\"[1:24] Unexpected character ('l' (code 108)): was expecting comma to separate Object entries\\n at [Source: (byte[])\\\"{\\\"create\\\":{\\\"_index\\\":\\\"\\\"leoh-logging\\\"\\\"}}\\\"; line: 1, column: 24]\"}],\"type\":\"x_content_parse_exception\",\"reason\":\"[1:24] Unexpected character ('l' (code 108)): was expecting comma to separate Object entries\\n at [Source: (byte[])\\\"{\\\"create\\\":{\\\"_index\\\":\\\"\\\"leoh-logging\\\"\\\"}}\\\"; line: 1, column: 24]\",\"caused_by\":{\"type\":\"json_parse_exception\",\"reason\":\"Unexpected character ('l' (code 108)): was expecting comma to separate Object entries\\n at [Source: (byte[])\\\"{\\\"create\\\":{\\\"_index\\\":\\\"\\\"leoh-logging\\\"\\\"}}\\\"; line: 1, column: 24]\"}},\"status\":400}"
}

Here is my output configuration:

[OUTPUT]
  Name  es
  Match *
  Index "leoh-logging"
  Host  xxx
  Port  9243
  HTTP_User elastic-beats
  HTTP_Passwd xxxx
  tls   On
  tls.verify Off
  Suppress_Type_Name On

I have checked my configuration and ensured that the credentials are correct. However, I still receive this error. Has anyone encountered a similar issue or has experience in resolving this error? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!