Execute wizard watcher: Error: input search: Error: Request Timeout after 60000ms

execute wizard watcher: Error: input search: Error: Request Timeout after 60000ms

is it about Server resource consumption is too high?

Timeout just means that a request was made, and the time for the response came back exceeded the time the caller wants to wait. Timeouts are important or else you could get something that waits for infinite time

Hey sorry, I think I hit Send too early :smiley:

Timeouts could also be due to other factors like network latency. It kind of depends on if you're seeing this all the time, when you do a certain thing, or randomly. It also depends on what kind of resource you are requesting. I do not know what "execute wizard watcher" means.

If you think it's a server resource issue, then you must be thinking of Elasticsearch performance. If you don't already, get X-Pack Monitoring - it's free with the Basic License.

There are other tools and recommendations you can try to see if resources are an issue:

thank you ,I go to study about it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.