Export data in csv format with TSVB Visualisation

Hello,

I manage to create the Top N graph that i want through the TSVB visualisation in kibana.
I created it as the image shows exactly below:

Nevertheless, i cant find a way to export that info through a csv file as we do in a Data Table visualisation.

So my question is can someone tell me how to export it in csv format and if that is not possible through TSVB visualisation to guide on how to create the same visualisation but as a Data Table this time so i can export it as a csv file.

Thank you

Hi @Alexandros888,

how to export it in csv format

Unfortunately TSVB does not currently support csv export as the other visualization types do, however we do have a Github issue tracking this feature request if you are interested in following along.

how to create the same visualisation but as a Data Table this time so i can export it as a csv file.

Filter Ratio is a special aggregation which is supported by TSVB but not directly by Elasticsearch. (Here's a list of supported aggregations in Kibana). We do not currently have support for this agg type outside of TSVB, however there is a Github issue with this feature request too.

I'm afraid this means there aren't really any good options for exporting a CSV of a filter ratio aggregation from Kibana at this time, but I'd encourage you to check out the linked Github issues and give the original comment a :+1: -- this helps us gauge the level of interest from the community as we work to prioritize new features.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.