Filter metrics of each gridded cell

Hello, I have the following question:

I have created a layer with clusters & grids where GPS data is grouped into grid cells. Now I would like to filter these grid cells by counts, i.e. I would like to know how many data points (GPS data) are contained in the individual grid cells. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Now I would like to filter these grid cells by counts

Can you describe your use case more? How would you like to filter the grids by counts and what problem will this solve for you?
There is an open issue to add post aggregation result filter [Maps] Introduce bucket-selector or any post-aggregation filtering(like having in sql) into region map elastic-search/kibana 路 Issue #63401 路 elastic/kibana 路 GitHub.

I would like to know how many data points (GPS data) are contained in the individual grid cells. Is there a way to do this?

Yes, if you display the grid results as clusters, you can add a label to each cluster that shows the count of the documents in the grid.

I have collected several GPS points with various related information. I would like to aggregate these into grids and hide the grids where the count (number of GPS points per grid) is below a certain value. I can read the counts as you described but I don't know how to filter them.

I can read the counts as you described but I don't know how to filter them.

It is not possible to filter by count. Please comment on the open issue [Maps] Introduce bucket-selector or any post-aggregation filtering(like having in sql) into region map elastic-search/kibana 路 Issue #63401 路 elastic/kibana 路 GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.