Hearthbeat dashboard

Hi gys,

In my current setup, i have 2 CPU-s, 8GB RAM, no cluster.

I have installed hearthbeat packet, to monitor the system performance of my Elastic stack, but when i try to load dashboard i get an error:

The request for this panel failed.
rejected execution of org.elasticsearch.action.search.FetchSearchPhase$1@45a37a3a on EsThreadPoolExecutor[search, queue capacity = 1000, org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.EsThreadPoolExecutor@487441d4[Running, pool size = 4, active threads = 4, queued tasks = 1233, completed tasks = 793949]]

Does this error occur, simply cause my machine is under provisioned?
Is there a way to enlarge queue capacity, or time needed to get all the data?
Or any other way to fix this problem, without provisioning more hardware?

Thanks in advance.

Ninoslav.

How did you import the dashboard?

Hi kvch,

The command was heartbeat setup --dashboards + local parameters,

Dashboard it self is working fine, and I get results on it, but when i load a longer time period of data, some of visualizations throws an error mentioned above, if i try to reload it, some other visualizations throws an error.

And the error clearly states that queued tasks = 1233 and queue capacity = 1000, so i think that i need to enlarge my queue, but i don't know how :confused:

It sounds like it is a Kibana problem. Could you please ask your question in the Kibana forum?

Is there a way to revert this post to kibana forum, or do i need to open a new one?

Open a new question.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.