How can I read the web services which are being used at back end of kibana with parameters dynamically

I want to fetch the details of web service with parameters which are running in backend in order to fetch data from elastic search and show it on kibana

Ex.For showing data table content kibana uses
http://localhost:5601/elasticsearch/_msearch?timeout=0&ignore_unavailable=true&preference=1498496585669

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to visualize. Are you asking about seeing queries to Elasticsearch in Kibana?

yes exactly the same

In that case, you need a way to get the query logs from Elasticsearch back in to Elasticsearch.

I actually don't know how to put Elasticsearch into "verbose mode" and have it log the query data it receives. That may not actually be a thing, but if it is, you could use Filebeat to tail that file and index that data back into Elasticsearch.

Alternatively, you could use something like Packetbeat to record the requests off the network and index them into Elasticsearch. That should also be pretty easy to set up.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.