How do I change a symbol on the kibana panel, as per the condition

How do I change a symbol on the kibana panel, as per the condition.
example, I wanted to show that when something had a value above 10, I would place an image, and if it was less than 10, another image. It would be possible?

Hi,

Kibana has multiple visualization types which will help to convey this message but perhaps not in the same way as you want.

Few questions for you:

1. What does panel here means? Is it a whole dashboard? or a single kibana viz?
  2. Our vizs work on data based in elasticsearch. But Canvas does give you the ability to add images as assets and use them as part of your visualization. Can you please check out the tutorial here and see if it helps? Canvas | Kibana Guide [7.13] | Elastic

Thanks
Bhavya

I wanted it to be on the dashboard like the image below
however I saw that the canvas also solves, but when trying to do I came across a problem, because I would like that for each result found he would put an image beside it depending on the result. below as I would like it to be.

filters
| essql 
  query="SELECT ticketid as count
FROM \"uto-*\"
"
| markdown "**" "{{#each rows}}
- {{count}} imagem dependedo do count   {{/each}} "
  font={font family="'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size=24 align="left" color="#000000" weight="normal" underline=false italic=false}
| render

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.