I need to treat different source log file and see then in Kibana :
- Type log file - as batch log, server application log, apache server log
- Log from different machines
Here is my installation :
- First the machine send log to Redis by Filebeat,
- then Logstash indexer retreive the log and send to elasticsearch,
- then Kibana retreive the datas in elasticsearch
How can i distinguish log from apache or server app in kibana ?
How can i distinguish log from different machines ?
Of course the logs should not be merge otherwise i couldn't read the log sequentially... how to follow a type of log sequentially to track it easily ?
Thank you for help