Hi,
How to configure alert hierarchy/levels in Kibana?
I need to:
-
visualization of the overiding/primary alarm –> if I look at the list of alerts, I will see all of them marked red, but I want the system to notifiy me with the contents of the overiding/primary alarm. Meaning: trigger an alarm when an event occurs and thera are no N-overriding/primary events.
-
delay configruration -> secondary alarms may appear before primary alarms, hence the need for delay
-
If alarm will be transfered, The system will have to handle it - different systems on different levels - the simplest
will set possibility to turn off the alarm through setting status for such alert as "during operation" or "fixed",
such alarm will blink with colour but it won't make any sound. In such case, when our sub alerts will trigger before
overriding alerts - those will have to be supported. How it is in the kibana? Can I get a sound signal?
Regards,
Magda