How to create separate dashboard for 3 different hard disk mounted in single machine?

Dear Team,

I have mounted, 3 hard disks in one single machine, I have created a graph when I have single SSD in the system and now I have 3 SSD in my single machine, but issue that I am getting total disk space in one graph, I want to create separate SSD mount graph, using fields of metric-beat, I am able to view SSD mounted view in dynamic dashboard .

Hi @Aftab_Ali,

What metrics are you using for your visualizations? You could use the metrics collected by the filesystem metricset, grouping by system.filesystem.device_name or system.filesystem.mount_point.

Dear Team,

I am using virtical bar metric to create custom disk space metric, I have attached 3 ssd hard disk in single system, i have 500GB Sda1 500 GB sda2 500 GB Sdb3 and i want to create separate hard disk graph using virtical bar but i am getting 1500GB over roll disk space, Please suggest me, what i need to do.

Hi @Aftab_Ali,

On the vertical bar, on the buckets configuration, you can Split Series, using the terms aggregation with the system.filesystem.device_name, with this you can see the totals separated by colors per device.
Instead of Split Series, you can also Split Chart by the terms aggregation too, and then you will have one bar for each device.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.