- We have a predefined json with fixed key and values, which gets display on kibana
- One of the key : value in our json is for example, version : 17.00
- Suppose by mistake the value gets suddenly change to version : 18.00
- Value 18.00 of version is not expected
- How to get notify if this expected value 17.00 gets change to 18.00 ?
- How to keep track of these predefined different values of different keys ?
can I ask what version of Kibana you are on and if you have x-pack for watcher. I guess you can define a watch to meet your particular needs if you have x-pack installed.
Thanks for reply.....
We are using kibana version 6.2 and have a basic x-pack free version with watcher
let me know if anymore info need ....please guide for the respective query
This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.