How to integrate elastic in my angular application with out i frame

I have developed one application for log analysis. I will collect all the logs through elastic,logstashand and logbeats. I am using angular8 for the front end. spring-boot as back end . As per my organization requirement, i should not expose kibana/elastic endpoint to the webclient. How ever i can communicate elastic/kibana through my web application(ie through my spring boot-not through iframe). web client to elastic communication will beas follows

webclient(angular based->webserver(springboot)->elastic (or kibana). provide is there any solution

I gone through different sites for help.Please guide me below points

1.Weather i can use elastic chart for my front end.I am planning to Include the elastic-charts library to my exsisting application and backend i will comunicate elastic through my spring-boot application. Is it very difficult?.if I am doing this weather I am violating the licence policy?

Hi

You can use it since it's apache 2 licensed. Is it difficult? It depends. It will take some time to build this kind of application, but it should be doable. When I built my first application of this kind, it was hard. the second was easier, and so on . So it's a question of experience.
Of course it will take much more time than just to use Kibana. Did you know that you can secure Kibana with Authentification?
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/kibana-authentication.html
This might satisfy your organization's requirements

Hope this helps,
Matthias

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.