How to integrate Kibana with different tools api?

I am trying to find out the best dashboard which is lucrative and insightsful. I found Kibana as an excellent choice. But I do not understand how it can be helpful to me in visualizing the data from the various analytics tools.
Say for example I am using Ahrefs[dot]com analytics API or semrush api for my website SEO analysis and wanted to show it on my own website, how I can use kibana to show it?

I have found Kibana, most of the time used for visualizing the data from the elasticsearch. What if I wanted to use it separately for my customized purpose? I know Kibana is open source , but how it can be used in my case without elasticsearch involvement?
Kindly help me. it is a bit urgent.

If you want to do that then you will need to build in the integrations yourself, it's not something that we offer sorry.

@warkolm Thank you for your reply. Can you let me know how is it possible to use Kibana without elasticsearch?
Is it possible that I use certain API response .. put it in Kibana and it will visualize? Can it be done.. How?

It's not possible without a lot of code changes as Kibana has been built only to talk to Elasticsearch.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.