How to represent DataTable on kibana dynamically

As per the Requirement,

There are some logs , which is filtered by Grok pattern in logstash configuration file and output updated to elasticsearch and represented by kibana (localhost:5601),

what i need is - I want dynamic representation of data-table/Chart in kibina using rest-api in java application.

Do we have any rest kinda rest api that provide this support ?

Hey @yuganshu4042, what exactly is it that you're looking to get in the Java rest-api? Elasticsearch provides an API (and a Java client) for retrieving the underlying data without going through Kibana.

Hi Brandon_Kobel,

I need to know , Is there is any way By which a use hit an api and get graphical representation of his data. according to his credentials only.

@yuganshu4042 if you're using X-Pack, Reporting provides a URL that you can create a HTTP Post request to generate a PDF of a specific Visualization/Dashboard: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/6.1/automating-report-generation.html

Brandon_Kobel

Can we able to create Dynamic visualization in kibana like Data Table (Dynamically) ?
if yes then How . ?

Hey @yuganshu4042, this isn't possible currently. Feel free to open up an enhancement request in our GitHub repo describing your specific use-case. However, please make sure to be specific for what you'd like to see implemented and your specific requirements.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.