- We are doing rollup on our production indices which contains a large number of documents.
- So the rollup-job is running from August 2018 till todays date.
- And we create indices on daily basis like index-20180801 , index-20180802 , .....
- But the problem we are facing right now is that some of our indices contains wrong data, and coz of that our rollup-index also contains the wrong data.
- So we want to delete the wrong data documents from rollup index for eg. (say we have wrong data in rollup-index from Jan 2019 to May 2019 and we will delete this data) but the problem here is our rollup-job's indexer is now waiting at 10 May 2019 and after deleting Jan 2019 to May 2019 data from rollup index we want to reset the indexer's time to 1 Jan 2019 .
- So that the indexer can rollup correct data again for the period Jan 2019 to May 2019 and so on..... and we dont have to delete and restart the rollup-job for this change.
- I have checked some of the documentation pages and did some digging on internet but did not find anything.
- Thanks in advance.