How to switch from one visualization graph to another by clicking it

Hi Team,

I am using Kibana 5.2.2 and want to use drill down feature like if i am clicking one visualization graph data then i should go to the respective details associated with that data.

For example: If a visualization chart is showing HTTP response codes like 404, 503, 200, 302 etc then if i am clicking any response code (lets say 404) , then i should get data like which all applications are throwing that particular response code 404.

What kind of visualization are you using? If you are visualizing response codes and click on one of the bars associated with a specific response code, the data should automatically be filtered where the response code is that value.

Yes Lukas. This is one of the scenerio. What i am expecting is that if i am clicking one of the bars , the associated data should be populated automatically. But it is not happening currently. Can you please provide me the steps for the same?

Could you provide a screenshot of the visualization before and after you click on the bar? I'm not exactly sure what's happening here.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.