I have collected some user behavior data in elasticsearch end user did on Web UI. I have hundreds of events in ES and below are the event' fields .
- userId (which is the login user)
- actionType (which represents the action end user did on UI, for example, search, saved search, export search result etc..)
- timestamp (which means when the UI action happens)
- module (means which module he did the action)
- page ( means which page he did the on Web UI)
For example, I have below sample events,
There are two user scenarios based on above events:
Now the visiualization in kibana I want to see is
user scenario count
**open-search-save 1 **
How kibana to achieve this??? two questions here:
- How to write the script fields to chain the values of actionType in different events for a user
- Can Kibana aggregate based on the script fields?