Indices are not loaded to kibana

I have installed an ELK stack. My elasticsearch disk was full, so I’ve changed the path.data parameter of elasticsearch.yml to point to a new disk. (The permissions of the new disk are correctly set, ES is up and running, and I see the data is loaded to ES (collected in the new disk), so logstash is able to collect and send the data, When I query ES to list the indices(GET _cat/indices?v), I can see the indices are all listed , but the kibana web interface does not show any index which I can choose as the default one, so I get the error "No default index pattern. You must select or create one to continue.", but when I was using the old disk, it could automatically list all the available indices that I can choose from them. what should I do?

Have you tried creating an index pattern matching the new index names? Is the config in kibana.yml correctly pointing to the Elasticsearch instance using the new disk?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.