Install pulgin in kibana

Hi,
I am trying to install plugin on centos 7.x in kibana 7.12.0 by command
sudo bin/kibana-plugin install file:///home/mykibanaplugin/ai_analyst-7.12.0.zip

It is giving error
Plugin installation was unsuccessful due to error "No kibana plugins found in archive"

Thanks in advance.

@vikramdayma what is the content of /home/mykibanaplugin/ai_analyst-7.12.0.zip when unzipped? Have you tried to do the process manually? unzip the content of that archive into $KIBANA_ROOT_FOLDER/plugins/ai_analyst? (Note: when trying to do this manully, please make sure the plugin file contents are at $KIBANA_ROOT_FOLDER/plugins/ai_analyst and not in any other extra folder like $KIBANA_ROOT_FOLDER/plugins/ai_analyst/extra_folder/index.js... )

Cheers

hi tiagocosta,
Thanks for reply.
I am installing it on centos machine.
So first I download in on my local windows machine and than upload in a directory on centos machine(file path /home/mykibanaplugin/ai_analyst-7.12.0.zip).
I checked it by unzipping in my local windows machine ai_analyst-7.12.0.zip.
I got these directories. ai_analyst-7.12.0\kibana\ai_analyst and in the ai_analyst directory have some file.
As shown in blow screenshot, it is taken from my PC:

I want to install this plugin on centos machine.
I think $KIBANA_ROOT_FOLDER on centos is /usr/share/kibana.
Should I directly unzip in /usr/share/kibana/plugins.

Hi @vikramdayma,

Could we try to manually copy the content of ai_analyst-7.12.0\kibana\ai_analyst into /usr/share/kibana/plugins/ai_analyst and then restart Kibana?

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.