Invalid_type_name_exception error

I seem to be getting an error when accessing my index. I will mention it has multiple types within a single index. I also want to say im using the latest kibana with the graph plugin.

T 2016/03/31 17:21:46.266180 y.y.y.y:47934 -> x.x.x.x:9200 [AP]
POST /messages-2016.03.30/_graph/explore HTTP/1.1.
Host: zzzzzzz:9200.
Content-Length: 273.
Connection: keep-alive.
{"query":{"query_string":{"default_field":"_all","query":""}},"controls":{"use_significance":true,"sample_size":2000,"timeout":5000},"connections":{"vertices":[{"field":"to.number","size":5,"min_doc_count":3}]},"vertices":[{"field":"to.number","size":5,"min_doc_count":3}]}

T 2016/03/31 17:21:46.313677 x.x.x.x:9200 -> y.y.y.y:47934 [AP]
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request.
Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8.
Content-Length: 233.
{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"invalid_type_name_exception","reason":"Document mapping type name can't start with '_'"}],"type":"invalid_type_name_exception","reason":"Document mapping type name can't start with '_'"},"status":400}

This looks like the error you get if you haven't installed the graph plugin on your elasticsearch node.
The call to the _graph api is interpreted As an attempt to create a new doc type.

Cheers
Mark

Hello,

Thanks for that looks like a missed one of the nodes and now its good. Now I get the following error. I have a basic license I use for marvel and it looks like its good until january 2017 when I hit /_license uri. I was hoping to just check out the 30 day trial.

{
   "error": {
      "root_cause": [
         {
            "type": "security_exception",
            "reason": "current license is non-compliant for [graph]",
            "license.expired.feature": "graph"
         }
      ],
      "type": "security_exception",
      "reason": "current license is non-compliant for [graph]",
      "license.expired.feature": "graph"
   },
   "status": 401
}

There is already another topic in this forum that discusses the license requirements. See Authorization Required