Is it possible to send one email with several Dashboard PDF reports?

I've been building a watcher with the purpose of when the condition is met, it should send one email with several Dashboard PDF reports as attachments, one for each process. So far I've only been able to make it so it sends each Dashboard PDF per process in separated emails, using the foreach field in the email action. Ideally, what I would want is to use the foreach field in the attachments, so it attaches the PDF for each process, however I've failed to make it work so far and haven't seen any documentation or topic related to this. So my question is, is it possible to do so? I'm using version 7.9.
Thank you!

Kind regards,

Luís

The documentation is here: Watcher email action | Elasticsearch Guide [7.16] | Elastic

The example given has multiple attachments with one of them being a reporting type. It appears you can have multiple attachments that use the reporting attachment type. Have you tried that?

1 Like

Hello Tim, thank you for the suggestion. The example provided in the documentation does show that I can have multiple attachments, however they are a sort of "hard-coded", from what I've seen I can't run a foreach on the reporting type attachment to attach a dashboard for each defined field. For example, I have 10 processes that fulfill a defined condition, I want an attachment with a dashboard pdf for each process, being that the number of processes that fulfill the condition may vary day by day. I'm unsure if I was able to explain clearly...

Can you provide an example of the Watch and any error message that you are getting?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.