I would like to create new kibana 6.4 plugin in windows.
so I downloaded following files from respective releases pages.
I am able to see kibana page without any issues at
Now I would like to set up my develop environment from following link:
This file has been truncated.
# Contributing to Kibana
We understand that you may not have days at a time to work on Kibana. We ask that you read our contributing guidelines carefully so that you spend less time, overall, struggling to push your PR through our code review processes.
At the same time, reading the contributing guidelines will give you a better idea of how to post meaningful issues that will be more easily be parsed, considered, and resolved. A big win for everyone involved! :tada:
## Table of Contents
A high level overview of our contributing guidelines.
- [Effective issue reporting in Kibana](#effective-issue-reporting-in-kibana)
- [Voicing the importance of an issue](#voicing-the-importance-of-an-issue)
- ["My issue isn't getting enough attention"](#my-issue-isnt-getting-enough-attention)
- ["I want to help!"](#i-want-to-help)
- [How We Use Git and GitHub](#how-we-use-git-and-github)
- [Commits and Merging](#commits-and-merging)
- [What Goes Into a Pull Request](#what-goes-into-a-pull-request)
- [Contributing Code](#contributing-code)
- [Setting Up Your Development Environment](#setting-up-your-development-environment)
yarn kbn bootstrap
yarn run v1.13.0
warning package.json: License should be a valid SPDX license expression
error Command "kbn" not found.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this comm
According to link
https://github.com/elastic/kibana/tree/6.4/packages/kbn-plugin-generator, to create plugin, "yarn kbn bootstrap" should work properly.