kibana works in production environment.
How do I attract the development environment.
Because I can only make changes in commons.bundle.js.
Am not too sure what your exact question is. Can you please elaborate more further. Also here is the contributing guide for Kibana you can look at:
This file has been truncated.
# Contributing to Kibana
We understand that you may not have days at a time to work on Kibana. We ask that you read our contributing guidelines carefully so that you spend less time, overall, struggling to push your PR through our code review processes.
At the same time, reading the contributing guidelines will give you a better idea of how to post meaningful issues that will be more easily be parsed, considered, and resolved. A big win for everyone involved! :tada:
## Table of Contents
A high level overview of our contributing guidelines.
- [Effective issue reporting in Kibana](#effective-issue-reporting-in-kibana)
- [Voicing the importance of an issue](#voicing-the-importance-of-an-issue)
- ["My issue isn't getting enough attention"](#my-issue-isnt-getting-enough-attention)
- ["I want to help!"](#i-want-to-help)
- [How We Use Git and GitHub](#how-we-use-git-and-github)
- [Commits and Merging](#commits-and-merging)
- [What Goes Into a Pull Request](#what-goes-into-a-pull-request)
- [Contributing Code](#contributing-code)
- [Setting Up Your Development Environment](#setting-up-your-development-environment)
We can help you a bit better if you could explain what you're trying to change or customize. Our compiled bundles (eg. commons.bundle.js) get re-built as needed based on the source code. It's not recommended that you rely on changes made directly to this file because they can be wiped out if a plugin is installed, disabled, or enabled (that will make this file get re-generated).
What is it that you're trying to change?
This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.