Kibana 6.4.2 plugin

Where are plugin listed in for kibana?
I am trying to install enhanced-table plugin but it does not work and I can't find any other table plugin for 6.4.2

Hey, plugins are listed at https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/known-plugins.html. The one you're looking for is at https://github.com/fbaligand/kibana-enhanced-table. It's not an officially supported plugin, so it may be worthwhile to reach out to the author in a GitHub issue.

well enhanced-table is listed as official plugin but looks like plugins are broken because when I try to install that it just hangs.

The optimization step can take some time, maybe ~2-10 minutes Linux, more on Windows. Does it hang indefinitely on Optimizing and caching bundles? Can you share your OS?

yes it hangs there forever. I left it overnight as I was doing on test machine.
system is oracle Linux 7.5

sudo -u kibana $KIBANA_HOME/bin/kibana-plugin install file:///usr/share/kibana/enhanced-table-0.8.1_6.4.2.zip
Attempting to transfer from file:///usr/share/kibana/enhanced-table-0.8.1_6.4.2.zip
Transferring 35356 bytes....................
Transfer complete
Retrieving metadata from plugin archive
Extracting plugin archive
Extraction complete
Optimizing and caching browser bundles...

It just sits there for ever until I kill it.
Nothing in log file regarding this

And when I run it again it says it is already installed. But I don't see that visualization.

kibana]# sudo -u kibana $KIBANA_HOME/bin/kibana-plugin install file:///usr/share/kibana/enhanced-table-0.8.1_6.4.2.zip
Attempting to transfer from file:///usr/share/kibana/enhanced-table-0.8.1_6.4.2.zip
Transferring 35356 bytes....................
Transfer complete
Retrieving metadata from plugin archive
Extracting plugin archive
Extraction complete
Plugin enhanced-table already exists, please remove before installing a new version

[Solved]

I restarted everything and I have that visualization now. And it is also working.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.