Kibana 7.6 sorting in discovery

Hi,

I have a problem with kibana 7.6 discovery sorting. It's not working correctly.
There was no problem with it in 7.5.1

BR.

Hi,

Could you please give us some more information on how to reproduce this issue? Eg: are you using an index pattern with timestamp? Do you have an additional search query defined? Additionally, could you do the following:

1. click Inspect in the top menu and copy/paste that request here (please feel free to blank out sensitive information, but please make sure to indicate clearly where you modified/blanked out information in the request)

2. check the "Response" tab and check if the items inside hits.hits array appear in the correct sorted order or in the same "wrong" order as shown in Discover. No need to paste the full response here, just provide that information.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,

After check the inspect request - I found the problem.
Main sort was by @timestamp field which is not my main time field and was not displayed on my column list. I've added @timestamp and unchecked sort on it and it's start working.

BTW. When I've added this save search to the dashboard I had to do this process again.

BR.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.