Kibana Alerting

Hey,
I'm using Kibana 7.9.1 and recently I've started to explore Monitoring and Alerting, I have few questions:
I have a monitor with an active trigger, the alert has been triggered for some reason only once.
Besides, I'm not sure where can I find the log or reason that made the trigger, I only see the trigger with no details(For example, I don't see the IP that made the trigger).

Another issue, when I'm creating a monitor using "Define using extraction query" I can only use the ctx.results[0].hits.total.value > 0 I don't know how to do the same but with buckets values.

Thank you :slight_smile:

You'll want to go into the Management page for Alerts and look for the alert definition: Alert details | Kibana Guide [7.9] | Elastic for the "instances" of the alert.

You'll want to use Dev Tools to work out a query that has some bucket aggregations, so that the search result contains bucket values. See Bucket aggregations | Elasticsearch Guide [8.11] | Elastic

Hope this helps! If not, please feel free to add more details to the questions.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.