Kibana auto-refresh for custome changes

how to configure Kibana to do Auto refresh and also show only message and time stamp in GUI . We are doing through kibana GUI but if other user and opening they are not greeting my updated custome change , is there any way to configure in config file

I assume you mean refreshing the dashboard/visualization they are using, not the data.

Kibana doesn't check if other people have updated an open document, though it sounds like an interesting feature. Perhaps you could write a plugin that does something like this.

For most use cases it would be incredibly disruptive to refresh whenever there is a change, but if your users are only viewing "static" dashboards and won't lose any of their changes when the page refreshes I imagine it would be nice to automatically refresh them when changes are available

how we will set auto refresh when there is any changes happen in kibana and changes in elastic search index

You would need to write a plugin that kept track of which objects were in use, then polled elasticsearch somehow to know when they are changed. On change you could trigger a refresh.

sounds like an interesting suggestion. How would I trigger the refresh?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.