Kibana autorisation by username and password

I have 3 master node, 3 data node, one coordinator and one kibana.
I added to every config for all nodes option:
xpack.security.enabled=true
And for kibana:
"--elasticsearch.username=kibana_system2",
"--elasticsearch.password=monreal",
"--elasticsearch.ssl.verificationMode=none",
"--xpack.apm.ui.enabled=false",
"--xpack.graph.enabled=false",
"--xpack.ml.enabled=false",
"--xpack.security.enabled=true",
"--xpack.encryptedSavedObjects.encryptionKey=tryrhdbdjfhvl9ijngklo8rhfjgnvkgfkklo",
"--xpack.security.encryptionKey=somethzak_at_least_32_characters"

Then restart my containers and got in kibana web:
Kibana server is not ready yet
in logs
{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2020-08-14T10:21:36Z","tags":["warning","plugins","licensing"],"pid":7,"message":"License information could not be obtained from Elasticsearch due to [security_exception] unable to authenticate user ...

In coordinator log when user kibana_system
"type": "server", "timestamp": "2020-08-14T09:57:22,461Z", "level": "INFO", "component": "o.e.l.LicenseService", "cluster.name": "admitad-cluster-demo", "node.name": "logging-elk-coordinating[0]", "message": "license [6e6e0cdc-af21-4a49-8779-a264ddf6f242] mode [basic] - valid" } {"type": "server", "timestamp": "2020-08-14T09:57:22,468Z", "level": "INFO", "component": "o.e.x.s.s.SecurityStatusChangeListener", "cluster.name": "admitad-cluster-demo", "node.name": "logging-elk-coordinating[0]", "message": "Active license is now [BASIC]; Security is enabled" } "Authentication of [kibana_system] was terminated by realm [reserved] - failed to authenticate user [kibana_system]",

and

,"message":"License information could not be obtained from Elasticsearch due to [security_exception] unable to authenticate user [kibana_system2]

Fixed by bin/elasticsearch-setup-passwords -auto

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.