Kibana custom field problem

Hi, i want to create a custom field in kibana, i tried to follow the instructions at

but when i start kiban launching bin/kibana --dev i get this error:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
at Function (native)
at /home/sensei/kibana/node_modules/lodash/index.js:10809:16
at /home/sensei/kibana/node_modules/lodash/index.js:11082:21
at /home/sensei/kibana/node_modules/lodash/index.js:8152:31
at Function.template (/home/sensei/kibana/node_modules/lodash/index.js:10808:20)
at Object.<anonymous> (/home/sensei/kibana/src/ui/appEntryTemplate.js:2:36)
at Module._compile (module.js:460:26)
at normalLoader (/home/sensei/kibana/node_modules/babel-core/lib/api/register/node.js:199:5)
at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .js] (/home/sensei/kibana/node_modules/babel-core/lib/api/register/node.js:216:7)
at Module.load (module.js:355:32)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:310:12)
at Module.require (module.js:365:17)
at require (module.js:384:17)
at Object.<anonymous> (/home/sensei/kibana/src/ui/UiBundleCollection.js:12:24)
at Module._compile (module.js:460:26)
at normalLoader (/home/sensei/kibana/node_modules/babel-core/lib/api/register/node.js:199:5)
optimizer crashed  with status code 1

How can i solve it?
and if i have success, how can i transport the new field from dev to production?
Thanks in advance.

What does your field look like?

my custom field should show a player that reproduce a mp3. The field should take the filename from the field and load the mp3 from a url completed by filename.
What i don't undestand is 2 things:

1. i cannot start kibana dev environment because of the problems showed above altough i followed the guide step by step and i have installed all the libraries required
  2. Even if i can run tge dev environment and create a new type in /src/ui/public/stringify (or /src/kibana/components/stringify), how can i port this custom field in production?
    thanks in advance

i finally success to start kibana dev environment.
i followed tihs instructions:

when i reload kibana i get this errors:
Unable to load "ui/index_patterns/_field_format/FieldFormat" modules because of a generic script error.
Uncaught Error: Unable to load "ui/index_patterns/_field_format/FieldFormat" modules because of a generic script error. (http://192.168.202.65:5601/components/notify/_notifier.js:177)