Kibana dashboard shows different values

Hi, I have created dashboards to monitor customer care details. I have visualizations to show the incoming and outgoing calls. In my computer kibana shows 71 incoming calls and 23 outgoing calls.I accessed the same dashboard in several other computers connected to the same network using ip address(192.168.0.55:5601) and it is working fine but in two computers kibana opens and the dashboard shows 0 incoming calls and 0 outgoing calls. I am unable to fix this issue. Can anybody help?

Hi @Vicky_S,

are any errors shown in the browser console or error messages popping up in the bottom right? If not, please click the inspect button in the top nav and copy/paste the request sent to Elasticsearch both on a computer where results are shown as well as on one where they are not shown.
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/7.6/tutorial-dashboard.html#_inspect_the_data

Hi @flash1293 , Browser console shows some errors.

1. Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“script-src”).
  2. A single error about an inline script not firing due to content security policy is expected!
  3. Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-SbBSU7MfZFnVMq4PuE/jbBz7pPIfXUTYDrdHl7Ckchc='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.

Those are expected. Could you post the requests being done on the computers where it’s working vs where it’s not working?

Request done on computer which is working fine:
{
"aggs": {},
"size": 0,
"_source": {
"excludes":
},
"stored_fields": [
"*"
],
"script_fields": {},
"docvalue_fields": [
{
"field": "@timestamp",
"format": "date_time"
},
{
"field": "call_date",
},
{
"field": "end_epoch",
},
{
"field": "start_epoch",
}
],
"query": {
"bool": {
"must": [
{
"match_all": {}
},
{
}
],
"filter": [
{
"match_phrase": {
"campaign_id.keyword": {
"query": "CHENNAIINBOUND"
}
}
},
{
"@timestamp": {
"query": "now/d"
}
}
},
{
"range": {
"format": "strict_date_optional_time",
"gte": "2020-02-16T18:30:00.000Z",
"lte": "2020-02-17T18:29:59.999Z"
}
}
}
],
"should": ,
"must_not":
}
}
}

request done on computer(not working fine):
{
"aggs": {},
"size": 0,
"_source": {
"excludes":
},
"stored_fields": [
"*"
],
"script_fields": {},
"docvalue_fields": [
{
"field": "@timestamp",
},
{
"field": "call_date",
},
{
"field": "end_epoch",
},
{
"field": "start_epoch",
}
],
"query": {
"bool": {
"must": [
{
},
{
}
],
"filter": [
{
"campaign_id.keyword": {
"query": "CHENNAIINBOUND"
}
}
},
{
"query": "now/d"
}
}
},
{
"range": {
"format": "strict_date_optional_time",
"gte": "2010-03-10T18:30:00.000Z",
"lte": "2010-03-11T18:29:59.999Z"
}
}
}
],
"should": ,
"must_not":
}
}
}

@timestamp differs for the requests.I changed the system time and its working fine.Thanks @flash1293

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.