First of all, thanks for your interest to kibana enhanced-table plugin!
Happy to see you enjoy it
Then, to answer to your question,
- firstly, don't forget that Enhanced Table (like Data Table) aims to display aggregations, not documents.
- and so, you can't directly access document fields like that in a computed column formula
- but you can display documents and add computed-columns, using some tips :
- in "Data" tab, in "Buckets" section, click on 'Split Cols', and create a 'Terms' aggregation based on "_id" field (or any unique field)
- then, add a 'Terms' bucket (size=1) or 'Top Hits' metric for each field you want to use in computed column formula. For example a 'Terms' aggregation based on "in_authentication_success" field.
- then, in "Options" tab, add a new computed column, and reference each column you need for your computed column using
For example :
col1 == "Y" ? 1 : 0
- finally, using "Hidden columns" setting, hide every column you don't want to display. For example "_id" and "in_authentication_success" columns.
A last thing: if you want some reference documentation about what you can do in a computed column formula, click on "expr-eval" link above "Formula" setting. It provides full documentation about what you can do.
Hope it helps you