Kibana i see Indices and fields but cannot Visualize - Please HELP

This is really basic. I curled the sample bank data to elasticsearch. On Kibana i see under Indices bank and on visualize all the fields (example age, balance etc) on LEFT but cannot see charts on RIGHT. Always says No Results Found. On left I select Y-Axis - Agg as Average and Field as Balance and X-Axis Agg as Terms and Field as Age all from drop downs and say APPLY. No error or No Chart. Please suggest what am i doing wrong here, its been 3 days i m trying to figure this out

Are you looking at the right time period (top right)?

yes, i tried everything and more over im trying to chart STATIC DATA, to start with not time series data. Such as bank customers AGE on X axis and their BALANCE on Y axis etc. Since there is NO ERROR nor any chart its confusing. Is there some logging some where i can look at, thanks for your reply

Like this i have inserted 1000 records using bulk command
{"index":{"_id":"1"}}
{"account_number":1,"balance":39225,"firstname":"Amber","lastname":"Duke","age":32,"gender":"M","address":"880 Holmes Lane","employer":"Pyrami","email":"amberduke@pyrami.com","city":"Brogan","state":"IL"}
{"index":{"_id":"6"}}
{"account_number":6,"balance":5686,"firstname":"Hattie","lastname":"Bond","age":36,"gender":"M","address":"671 Bristol Street","employer":"Netagy","email":"hattiebond@netagy.com","city":"Dante","state":"TN"}
{"index":{"_id":"13"}}
{"account_number":13,"balance":32838,"firstname":"Nanette","lastname":"Bates","age":28,"gender":"F","address":"789 Madison Street","employer":"Quility","email":"nanettebates@quility.com","city":"Nogal","state":"VA"}Continuing the discussion from Kibana i see Indices and fields but cannot Visualize - Please HELP: