Kibana Installation and Remote Client Configuration

Hi,

Successfully installed Kibana on CentOS Plateform where i can logged successfully on Dashboard but unable to add Remote Client Server on Kibana Dashboard.

so please assist.

Thanks,
RR

Hello,

Can you give me more details on what you are trying to achieve here? I'm having trouble understanding.
I assume that since you logged in successfully in Kibana, both Kibana and ES are working. So what is the Remote Client Server? Is it something that you want to monitor?

Hi,

My client system is centos based system and install filebeat on this system. I am already configure conf file of filebeat. then refresh the kibana server, message content are showing under filebeat option in kibana but how to other server add and shown the other-2 ip in kibana. how can visualise the attached server.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you have more than 1 server that is running filebeat and sending data to your Elasticsearch?

It sounds like you did create an index pattern in Kibana for filebeat-* and can see data.

So now you're asking how to tell which data is from which server? Or to make visualizations or dashboards for each server?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.