Kibana Login Page with 6.8.0

Hi,

I want to use kiaban login page for (Authentication/ Authorization). I was using 6.5.1 version for Logstash+ElasticSearch+Kibana. And my license type was basic.
Since my requirement was not meeting with Logstash+ElasticSearch+Kibana - 6.5.1 version. I had to upgrard my system to 6.8.0.
Followed by the upgrade Kibana started coming with Login option by not the one I am looking for. The login option currently appearing is more like proxy enabled login. I have attached the screenshot. 

![Capture|535x303](upload://znaObXpRNh9nD69wkeb8frek2KH.jpeg) 

The login is working as expected with built in user (elastic / changeme). 
Could you please help me by suggesting how could I achive that Kiabana log in screen with licese type is -basic.

Hello,

The basic authentication was added a bit more recently in the basic license, i think. If you upgrade, this is what you should do to enable it: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elastic-stack-overview/current/elasticsearch-security.html

Yes in my case I was using logstash 6.8.0 and elastic search 6.8.0. While Kibana was running on 6.5.1. So I am going to upgrade my Kibana to 6.8.0 and see what comes up. Thank you for your help !!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.