following is kibana.yml

server.port: 5601
server.host: "0.0.0.0"
elasticsearch.username: "elastic"
elasticsearch.password: "abcdef"

when I access
localhost:5601
the browser ask me provide the user and the password
after inputing ,I can access kibana web .

The problem is when I logout,I write the url like http://192.168.15.145:5601/app/kibana#/management?_g=() directly into the browser 's address bar,the browser didn't ask my provide the user,password and I can access web without user ,password.

I think once logout,I must login again even though I didn't configure the session parameter.

Something about session,cookie I missed? Or I need configure some parameters in kibana.yml?
Do I need to delete the cookie manually?
thanks a lot!

The logout link should have worked. Is it possible you saved your credentials in your browser so it auto-logged you back in after you hit "logout"? What page do you see when you click "logout"? The login screen again?

I was not able to repro this. When I logged out, and then navigated directly to a kibana url, it redirected me back to the login page.

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Yes,I saved my credentials in my browser,when I click logout,it turn the login page.
Thank you for your reminder,I changed the browser and try it again,kibana asked my input user and pwd.
The problem solved!
Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.