Kibana monitoring page timeout

The monitoring page in Kibana UI times out with the following error

{"type":"error","@timestamp":"2019-01-31T05:47:02Z","tags":["error","monitoring-ui"],"pid":20709,"level":"error","error":{"message":"Request Timeout after 30000ms","name":"Error","stack":"Error: Request Timeout after 30000ms\n at /usr/share/kibana/node_modules/elasticsearch/src/lib/transport.js:354:15\n at Timeout. (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/elasticsearch/src/lib/transport.js:383:7)\n at ontimeout (timers.js:498:11)\n at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:323:5)\n at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:290:5)"},"message":"Request Timeout after 30000ms"}

Increasing the timeout value didn't help either

I am able to access other pages also able to run queries in Dev Tools window, including queries on monitoring indices

Hrm, I'm not sure what would be causing that. Have you checked the log output from Elasticsearch or Kibana to see if there are any error messages there?

There were no errors in the Elasticsearch logs

But I soled it. This was due to the X-pack licence issues. Updating the licence solved the issue

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.