Kibana not able to save searches

how can i mount system space for elasticsearch ?

Elasticsearch stores data in the path(s) specified through path.data in the elasticsearch.yml file. See the docs for more details.

I have try to alot the space of other folder to elsticsearch but it gives me syntax error here is the elasticsearch.yml

----------------------------------- Paths ------------------------------------

Path to directory where to store the data (separate multiple locations by comma):

path.data: /var/lib/elasticsearch
path.data: /logmon/elasticserach/data

Path to log files:

path.logs: /var/log/elasticsearch
path.logs: /logmon/elasticserach/logs

#---------------------------------------memory------------------------------------

That is not what the example with multiple paths in the documentation I linked to looks like, is it?

Can you please tell me how is it done? I'm stuck

Did you read the documentation I linked to? If so, what is not clear with the example there?

yes I have read it but and done the exact thing but it gives the error

What you pasted above is not the exact thing. To me to seems like you have not read the docs I linked to at all. If you can not be bothered to read the docs I link to I do not see why I should waste time trying to help out.

I said i have tried multiple ways to add multiple path and exactly the same like in docs you can see it
----------------------------------- Paths ------------------------------------

Path to directory where to store the data (separate multiple locations by comma):

path:
data:
- /var/lib/elasticsearch
- /logmon/elasticserach/data

Path to log files:

path.logs: /var/log/elasticsearch

----------------------------------- Memory -----------------------------------

if you don't want to help there is no problem and i'm not wasting your time i'm just asking for favor.

thanks a lot for your help. :upside_down_face:

Be aware that yaml is sensitive to indentation, so that might be what is causing the problem.

Can we give the path of other drive for elasticsearch data?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.