Kibana not starting correctly [SOLVED]

Hi, i just installed ELK Stack, and after restart kibana it stops working:

Kibana startup logs tells me this:

FATAL  Error: Unable to complete saved object migrations for the [.kibana_task_manager] index. Error: pickupUpdatedMappings task failed with the following error:
{"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"all shards failed","phase":"query","grouped":true,"failed_shards":[{"shard":-1,"index":null,"reason":{"type":"search_context_missing_exception","reason":"No search context found for id [7043]"}}],"caused_by":{"type":"search_context_missing_exception","reason":"No search context found for id [7043]"}}

FATAL  Error: Unable to complete saved object migrations for the [.kibana] index: Unable to complete the OUTDATED_DOCUMENTS_SEARCH_OPEN_PIT step after 15 attempts, terminating.

And Kibana log:

{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2022-05-18T14:24:41+02:00","tags":["error","savedobjects-service"],"pid":13384,"message":"[.kibana] Action failed with 'search_phase_execution_exception: '. Retrying attempt 11 in 64 seconds."}/>
<{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2022-05-18T14:24:41+02:00","tags":["info","savedobjects-service"],"pid":13384,"message":"[.kibana] OUTDATED_DOCUMENTS_SEARCH_OPEN_PIT -> OUTDATED_DOCUMENTS_SEARCH_OPEN_PIT. took: 64027ms."}

I havent modified anything in the kibana.yml file i just restarted and stopped working.

Solved.

Delete the index using (in my case):

curl -XDELETE http://localhost:9200/.kibana_7.17.3_001

And restart Kibana.

1 Like

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

In future, please don't post pictures of text, logs or code. They are difficult to read, impossible to search and replicate (if it's code), and some people may not be even able to see them :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.