Can anyone point me out the roadmap for Kibana?
I understand that it is very early days with Kibana. I would love to see
the following recommendations though:
- Has anyone looked at any of the GUI functionality of commercial tools
such as Endeca? I have a link posted on my blog that can be used to log on
to an Endeca demo environment for inspiration
- In terms of functionality I would suggest to look at the following items
as a high priority
(1) The biggest issue I currently have with the Kibana implementation
is that it does not allow for faceted navigation. So my suggestion would be
to introduce a faceted navigation widget. This is a standard functionality
of commercial tools, also cf. Twigkit http://vimeo.com/78578346.
(2) I would love to see breadcrumb style navigation to switch off
filters and see which filters are active, cf. Endeca demo environment.
(3) I would love to see a tab functionality. Each tab represents a
dashboard. Tabs allow to quickly switch between dashboards. Each
tab/dashboard can be pointed to a different Elasticsearch index, cf Endeca
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/1e72ae0d-1ac2-4fb1-9368-746bcaaa5b29%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.