Kibana Visualisation Doubts-Conditional

Need to Find Availability of APIs-
I am new to Kibana . I am stuck with one visualisation. What I have to do is ,first find the failure rate of APIs( Count Http code[500 to 599] divided by /All the count of APIs) for particular TimeSlot (lets say 2 hours divided in slots per 30 minutes-so we have 4 time periods).
then if the above failure rate is greater or equal to 8% for any slot of 30 minutes, we need to mark that period as unavailable.it means availability (3/4=75%)( count of time slots failure rate less than 8% / Count of Total time slots )
Suppose out of 4 above slots ,in one slot failure rate more than 8%.Then the final result is availability -75% and unavailability-25%

Use TSVB to visualize time series and calculate values per time bucket.

Here is a good blog post to get you started https://www.elastic.co/blog/how-to-display-data-as-a-percentage-in-kibana-visualizations

Thanks for your suggestion.but problem here is second step where I need to find the count of time slots,not able to do so..is there a way to do that

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.