Kibana visualizations distorting during resizing

Hi Team,
The visualizations (bar charts and line charts) are getting distorted while resizing them for placing in the dashboard. I tried changing various panel settings but still couldn't exactly figure out why this is happening.

Below is the screenshot of the my dashboard,

As you can see in the above image the axes of the graph aren't meeting at exact Zero and also the visualizations getting below the x-axis.

Kindly let me know what I'm doing it wrong in this scenario so that I can rectify them to get a perfect visualizations even when resizing them.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, something like this would be considered a bug in Kibana. Have you looked through the Kibana issues to see if anyone else has encountered anything similar?

This link searches the issues and uses labels that should help narrow the search: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue+label%3A%3AKibanaApp+resize+-label%3Aenhancement+-label%3Arelease_note%3Aenhancement+

Hi @tsullivan,
I've figured out the cause of the issue. Whenever the legend in the bottom shows up the graph is getting distorted as I've mentioned above. I'm not sure whether it is a bug or something, but when you hide the legend the visualization looks good without any distortions.

Sorry for the late reply though.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.