Limit the number of pages on kibana datatable visualization

Hello people,

I'm currently using the kibana dashboard and showing them in my application using iframe. Currently the data table has 100 pages with 10 rows being displayed on each page. Is there is a way to limit the number of pages to 20 instead of showing all 100 pages ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

It is a bit urgent and any help on this would be really really helpful.

If you're doing something like a terms aggregation to split rows, there's a size parameter;

If that doesn't work, we may need more details on how your data table is configured.

Thanks for your reply. I'm using the size property for my split rows with size 1000, so after applying all my filters, the number of pages show up as 53 pages, but I want to show only 10 pages and not show the rest of the 43 pages. For example image

I hope I'm clear now

Seems like if you set the size to 100 instead of 1000 then you will have 10 pages of 10 rows.

But once I apply the filter on top of it, won't the number of pages reduce because the total results will also reduce right ?

Also I would want to search on the 101th element as well, but I initially would want to show only 10 pages. I know it's a bit tricky and the expectation is a bit weird as well

The size restriction is applied to the filtered results. Not the other way around. So if you add a filter to the visualization or a dashboard containing this data table, you will get up to the 100 top scoring results which match the filter.

Thanks @LeeDr for your help. I guess for now I can live with this solution.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.