MapperParsingException[Failed to parse mapping [product]: No handler for type [text] . When I Index Add on elasticsearch

Hi

I have some issue. My server is a lot of module connected,

so PHP version upgrade 5.5 to 7.1 have problem. (My PHP version is 5.5.18 , CentOs6, Java 1.8)

I reinstall elasticsearch 2.4.6 then I show this error

failed to create
MapperParsingException[Failed to parse mapping [product]: No handler for type [text] declared on field [Vietnamese_name_suggest]]; nested: MapperParsingException[No handler for type [tdeclared on field [Vietnamese_name_suggest]];

Could you give me the solution without upgrade php version and upgrade elasticsearch version?

You have not mentioned which tool you are using, so it is super hard to tell what this tool is doing under the hoods, as you have not shared any HTTP requests that are sent to Elasticsearch or any exception.

My assumption here is, that maybe Elasticsearch 2.4 is already to old for your tool - you might want to check with the vendor/producer of that web UI what the exact requirements are.

--Alex

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.