Mapping conflict

Hello! When I create a ML index in Kibana I get the following message " 3 fields are defined as several types (string, integer, etc) across the indices that match this pattern. You may still be able to use these conflict fields in parts of Kibana, but they will be unavailable for functions that require Kibana to know their type. Correcting this issue will require reindexing your data."

I defined special indexes for the jobs where I use those fields but I still get the message. The .keyword suffix is atomatically added to those fields but, in any case, the values are incomplete when I try to access them.
I also haven't been able to figure out a way to change field names, thinking that this may fix the problem.

Please help!
Captura de pantalla 2020-12-10 19.44.33

When I create a ML index in Kibana

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this. You're creating an index of data that you want ML to analyze or do you mean something else?

What is the mapping configuration you use when you create this index? What did you name the index? What is the name of the index pattern you tried to define in Kibana? Does that index pattern you defined in Kibana also match another index you've created that has some of the same field names, but are mapped with a different data type?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.