Mark all as Solved

I was wondering , since most topics on the forums are people asking questions/help , if it is not possible to add a way to mark a topic as Solved/Closed - sortof like StackOverflow has ?

Its incredibly helpful for someone looking for answers to know at a glance if the problem is solved.
Also , I try to answer questions where I can - but it means I end up having to go through many posts that have already been answered.

It's something we are discussing to make things easier for our Found users, but yes, this makes sense across the board as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I'd like to resuscitate this topic as conversation has been taking place about this internally.

People who are earnestly trying to provide assistance, particularly focussed on a specific category, are inconvenienced a bit by not being able to easily scan the most recently updated issues to tell those which haven't had a satisfactory solution offered.

What would be a good way to simplify that process?

I propose closing them, and having a basic "when does a topic get closed?" be part of FAQ.

Thoughts?

Cloud topics should be closed when resolved; they're essentially a helpdesk ticket and if there's a repeat of the problem - it's better that we have a second topic so we can better quantify issues.